- If you are presenting material such as power point, video or sound material we recommend you bring this on a USB.
- Invited talks have 20 minutes, we have allowed in the schedule for there also to be approximately 3 minutes of discussion around each invited talk. Contributed talks have 15 minutes but this is inclusive of questions and we suggest a split of 12+3 minutes.
- The laptop being used has Microsoft Office and Libreoffice but we recommend PDFs. Authors can use their own laptop but if possible it is preferable to use the conference laptop.
- If you are will be presenting a poster, please note the poster boards are 1.2m wide by 2.3m tall and we recommend either A0 or A1 posters be printed.
- We would like to collect all posters as PDF files, please bring these with you, these can also be emailed to the email email@example.com, please make sure the title is “poster PDF”.
- If you think you should have a poster but have not received a number, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The conference will have an IAU proceedings, the page limits are 8 pages for invited talks, 5 pages for contributed talks and it is likely we will allow one page for poster abstracts. Author instructions can be found on the IAU website and we will repeat these details in future.